LORNA FENCER NAPURRULA – ABORIGINAL ART
Artist: Lorna Fencer Napurrula
Lorna Fencer was born around 1920 into the Warlpiri traditional life style in the Tanami desert in Central Australia.
Lorna Fencer Napurrula's works in acrylic over the last twenty years of her life was notable for its extravagant, abstract and sensual qualities and caught the attention of art collectors from around the world.
Dreaming: Yarla (Yam) Wapirti Marlujarra Ngalatji (little white flower) Bush Tomato Caterpillar Wallaby and certain men's stories
Lorna Fencer Napurrula was a painter most of her life; a skilled painter of decorative body designs for women’s ceremony.
Lorna Fencer Napurrula works are held in the following collections
- Aboriginal Art Museum, The Netherlands.
- Christensen Collection, held by Museum of Victoria, Melbourne.
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne.
- National Gallery of Australia, Canberra
- Australian Heritage Commission Collection, Canberra
- Holmes a Court Collection of Western Australia;
- Museum & Art Galleries of the NT, Darwin
- Artbank, Sydney
- Gold Coast City Art Gallery, Gold Coast, QLD
- Laverty Collection, Sydney
- Gantner Myer Collection of Aboriginal Art
- Margaret Carnegie Collection
- Kerry Stokes Collection, Perth
- Leewuin Estate
|Ebay has returned a malformed xml response. This could be due to testing or a bug in the RSS2 Generator. Please check the support forums to see if there are any posts regarding recent RSS2 Generator bugs.|
CURL error code = 6. (Could not resolve host: rest.ebay.com)